This is a review from our partner reviewer Claudia. You can also read this review here.
This Gabbiano luggage is incredible. The quality of this suitcase is superior and its polycarbonate shell not only gives it a beautiful modern look, but adds to the exceptional durability.
Below I have highlighted the features that made this luggage stand out to me over all the rest.
- Polycarbonate: The polycarbonate is very sturdy and seems to be able to withstand the hectic airport traffic (I have not had the opportunity to take this luggage on a trip but will update this section once I do!). But just from carrying it and moving it around, I can tell that this luggage is made to last. I have owned quite a few luggages and this one has the strongest build, by far.
- Double wheels: The construction of the wheels is awesome. I love the fact that each side of the suitcase has a set of two double wheels rather than single wheels. I have the worse luck with single wheeled bag as they are not made to carry a lot of weight so after using them a few times, they become useless. The double wheeled feature is not only better for withstanding more weight but makes maneuverability a lot easier. This suitcase glides with ease and so far, I have had no problem moving and carrying my suitcase around.
- Bumpers: This luggage comes equipped with plastic bumpers on each corner. This is a great added feature as it gives me peace of mind knowing that my luggage is protected against bumps and drops.
- My favorite thing about this suitcase is that although it is extremely durable, it is still very lightweight. I can easy lift and carry it with no problem. This comes in handy when having to stack luggage on top of luggage during road trips. It makes lifting and moving the luggage around much easier.
- This is also a tremendous plus for weight limits on airplanes. Because the suitcase itself does not have much added weight, it won't be a hassle when traveling, especially when having to pay extra for overweight bags...a few less pounds goes a really long way!
- Everything from the color, to the texture, to the overall build of this suitcase is awesome! It is evident that the manufacturers really took the time to make this suitcase as perfect as possible.
- Double zipper: The double zipper design is great because it allows for an expansion of the suitcase. This has come in handy quite a lot for me. It allows me to add that extra layer of clothes without having to use a whole new luggage just to fit some more clothes that couldn't fit into one luggage. Best of all, I don't have to resort to taking some clothes out due to space!
- Rubber handles: The handles are so comfortable to hold and feel almost like a sturdy rubberized memory foam.
- Carry handle: The handle opens and closes with ease. So far, I haven't had any issues with it getting caught or stuck in the process of opening and closing, which has happened to me with other suitcases, so this is a good sign so far!
- TSA lock: I really like this feature as it adds to the safety and security of my belongings. The TSA lock is really easy to use and does not require any kind of key to open or close, just your own combination. It works just like a locker combination lock. The lock holds the zippers in place so that when locked, the zippers can only be opened by inputting the individuals specific combination.
- Interior: The interior is very spacious and can hold quite a lot of items. Each side of the luggage can be zipped up, thus providing multiple compartments for organization and separation of different items. There is also a large, mesh zippered slot for plenty of toiletry items. Everything is contained within the suitcase and there are no outside pockets, which I like because it keeps everything secured inside the bag and not outside of it.
Overall, I am beyond happy with this suitcase. It not only met my expectations, but far exceeded them. It is spacious, durable, and beautiful.
I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. However, my thoughts are my own and are based on my personal experience with the product.