It's over 90 degrees in Southern California, and the temperature even reached 98 degree in Huston, Texas. What is better than have a ride on the water slide when you are burning? Many water slides are competing for the title for the wildest aquatic experience in U.S. Let's take a look at some candidates.
1. Dolphin Plgunge @ Aquatic Seaworld's Waterpark in Orlando, Florida
This ride have two tube slides and part of the journey is under water where lives a group of black-and-white Commerson's Dolphins. According to the official website, "Known for their playful nature and electrifying speed, you may well see them racing right alongside you as you zoom by."
(Picture by Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark)
Want to know how it really look like? Check this POV video:
2. The Verrückt @ Schlitterbahn Kansas City Water Park in Kansaa City, Texas
This is one of the most popular water slide since it's opening in July 2014. Verrückt means "insane" in German, which probably is the best word for this 168 feet (taller than the statue of liberty) monster.
(Picture by Schlitterhahn Kansas City)
Here's the POV video of the 17-story drop water ride:
3. Mammoth @ Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Santa Claus, Indiana
Feeling the water rides are too short? This water coster is the longest in the world, certified by the Guinness World Record. Guests get to enjoy full 3-minutes thrill and splash.
(Picture by Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari)
And, enjoy the POV:
4. Bomb Bay @ Wet ‘n’ Wild, Orlando, Florida
The drops is not too long, but you cannot see it until you are free-falling!
5. Boeing 747 @ Evergreen Wings & Waves Water Park, McMinnville, Oregon.
What is cooler than slides in the aircraft?
(Picture by Evergreen Wings & Waves Water Park)
6. Summer Plummet @ Blizzard Beach, Orlando, Florida
If you love free fall, this is the ride for you. This slide located on Disney's Blizzard Beach features a near vertical drop!
Ready to scream?
7. The Scorpion's Tail @ Noah's Ark in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
Start in a enclosed chamber like the Bomb Bay, Scorpion's Tail allows guests to enjoy a longer journey by sending them through a near vertical tube!
8. The Dark Hole @ Raging Water, San Dimas, California
"Dark Hole incorporates two 500-foot long fiberglass flumes, with an overall drop of 52 feet. It was the first two-person raft adventure ride through total darkness in the country." from the official website of Raging Water.
Let's check the POV:
So, are you ready to get wet?